Big Sins - Are there grades of sin? Are there big sins and little sins or are all sins equal? What about consequences and punishment?
Body Of Christ
- Everyone who has a personal relationship with Jesus is part of this group. Learn how you can be a more effective member.
- A critical part of Christian growth is communion with like-minded believers. Find out what the bible teaches about fellowship.
Christian Fellowship Video
- Why do people choose not to go to church? What are the reasons? What are the answers?
- All believers are called to love at a deep and selfless level. It's not a feeling, but a lifestyle.
Christian Love Video
- Love is action. Jesus declares the mark of being one of His disciples is through the love we show each other.
- This is one of the primary purposes of mankind. Learn the importance of fostering love, trust, and security in your friendships.
- How do I forgive the person who hurt me? Do I really need to? Why is it important?
Forgiving Others Video
- When it feels like you’re dealt one blow after another and become weighed down with too much baggage, can you let go and let God take control?
- Understand the importance of forgiveness and how to accomplish it in your own life. Make the choice to forgive.
- Without the shedding of Blood, there's no forgiveness. Jesus Christ is the Lamb of God that died for you and me.
- Are we supposed to judge others? Didn’t Jesus say not to judge others? What did He mean?
Learning To Forgive
- Is forgiveness a natural reaction or a learned response? Learn where true forgiveness originates. We have been given direction.
Learning to Forgive Video
- One week before the dedication of the Gospel of Luke, three hundred homes in the village of Bambalang, Cameroon, were burned by a neighboring village. How did they react?
Love Thy Neighbor
- What’s the origin of this popular phrase? Where did Jesus introduce the concept in the Bible?
- A reality for many parents. Prodigal stories from scripture. Trust God and His promises. Find hope for your prodigal experience.
Prodigal Son Part 2
- A Challenge for any Christian Parent or Grandparent
Prodigal Son Video
- A son takes his inheritance and leaves his home and loving father only to discover that his idea of freedom isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. What is this story all about?
Small Group Bible Study
- Small groups are a wonderful place to share, pray, study and celebrate. Join one or create one today.
Small Group Bible Study Video
- Bobby shares O.B.S.E.R.V.A.T.I.O.N.S. on Bible study. What does observation mean?
- A foundation of the Christian faith that's beyond human comprehension. One God. The tri-unity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- What are the qualities of a genuine friend? What type of friend do you want to be? Discover the answers!
* New Content
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- We have all sinned
and deserve God's judgment. God
, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus
, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died
for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried
, and rose from the dead
according to the Bible
. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior
, declaring, "Jesus is Lord
," you will be saved from judgment
and spend eternity with God in heaven.What is your response?
Yes, today I am deciding to follow Jesus
Yes, I am already a follower of Jesus
I still have questions
There are hundreds of videos right here on AllAboutGOD.com covering many of the topic pages on the site.