"The Community for Seekers, Skeptics and Believers"
God... asks a question. "What do you believe?"
We have all sinned and deserve God’s judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
Yes, I am already a follower of Jesus
I still have questions
Enjoy this short and incredibly encouraging video featuring people’s stories that came to faith in Christ through our websites in response to the gospel of Jesus Christ!
Are we in the End Times? Get the scoop here when your friends start asking questions about:
- As in the Days of Noah...
- The New World Order
- Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda
- The 12th Imam
- Nostradamus Prophecy
- End Times & Earthquakes
- The Book of Revelation
- 666 - The Mark of the Beast
- The way people will act in the end times
- Messianic Prophecy
- The Rapture
- End Times Prophecies
- Bible Prophecy that verifies history
- Second Coming of Christ
- Biblical Prophecy
- The End - What does the Bible say?
- What is the Revelation Timeline?
- Jesus is Coming - are you ready?
Is someone you love a victim of Ritual Abuse (RA) and Trauma-Based Mind Control (TBMC)? Millions worldwide suffer unknowingly. Discover common symptoms that are tell-tale signs of RA and TBMC! Bless someone with freedom today! "Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did for Me." -- Jesus.
Do you want your parenting to be effective and rewarding? Discover helpful tips and practical parenting hints from other parents!
- Develop a parenting plan. Here are some ideas.
- Discover parenting skills and parenting tips.
- Learn helpful prayers for children and Bible stories for kids to help them learn about God.
- Find helpful tips on child discipline.
- Family conflicts will happen. Are you prepared?
- Do you find yourself in a blended family or parenting as single parent? Find helpful tips.
Our MP3 Bible, audio sermons, and worship music will enhance your quiet times with Jesus. Listen live or download them for a future time. Get growing!
Discover our exciting new partnership with Miqlat.
Read what leaders in the Christian community are saying about AllAboutGOD.com.