Bible Reading and Prayer - Do you desire to get the most out of your daily Bible reading? Consider this prayer of devotion.
Brothers in Christ
- How important are Christian brothers to our lives? What support is missing when we donít have those relationships? Read this testimony.
Cast Your Burdens
- What does it mean to cast? Consider this illustration and learn how to cast your burdens in the right place.
- Read the account of a 2-year-old boy who almost drown. Where does his mother hand out the credit for this miracle?
Child of Divorce
- How did I my parents' divorce personally affected me? How my life changed forever as a result.
Christian Christmas Poems
- Need a poem to read in church, at a party, or include in a Christmas card? Find poems here.
Christian Cowboy Poems
- Cowboys have a lot of wisdom to share. Check out this poem about life and how we can learn from everyday events.
- Do you desire to be a contagious Christian? Do you want to live everyday for Christ? Consider this prayer.
- What does God mean in your life? Poetry is a great way to express our thoughts to God. Consider these poems.
- Do you find it hard to know what to say? Consider this short story that illustrates the importance of being available.
Daily Life in Uganda
- What is daily life like in one village in Uganda? Read these thoughts from a westerner living there.
Dealing with Anger
- Do you struggle with feelings of rejection and anger? Read one man's story of how he learned to cope.
Death from AIDS
- Are you or someone you know dying from AIDS? Consider this account of Bertís last days, as told by his sister.
Desperate for Help
- Read a first-hand story of how a cry for help was answered in an amazing way! Did he find relief? Find out here.
- Is your life hard? Are you asking God why? Consider this woman's life journey and learn from the hope she found.
Dive Chapel Devotions
- Read entertaining devotions on Judges chapters 1 to 21. What application is there for you?
- Read a first-hand account from an adult who grew up in a hard family situation. What was the result? How did he survive?
- Read one womanís memories as she records short stories that have a deeper meanings for our lives. Are there spiritual reminders in everyday objects?
Family of God
- Do you have a close-knit relationship with other believers? The body is not perfect, but it is nice to not be alone. Reflect on this prayer.
Father Son Relationships
- What impact does a father have on his son? Consider this story of neglect, hurt, and eventually hope.
- How do you get through those difficult trials and storms in your life? Find out how one woman navigates the storms.
- How is it possible to forgive such pain? Read one woman's story of childhood abuse and how she finally found freedom from pain and guilt.
God is Watching
- Do you think God is looking over you? Consider this illustration on an early morning encounter. Is Godís eye on you?
- Do you experience Godís fresh mercy each morning? Consider this illustration straight from the blackberry bush.
- Do you see Godís peace in times of fear and turmoil? Consider this short story of protection.
- Read the story of Shari who was suddenly healed of liver failure. Follow her family through this near-tragedy.
Here in the Dark
- What consumes your thoughts while in the dark of night... Long past when most people are fast asleep?
Hollywood and Vine
- Read the life story of Dean Clark. How did his life revolve around this intersection in Hollywood? Where did life take him?
Inspirational Prayer Poems
- Do you seek a poem that expresses your heart to God? Read through these poems, written as prayers to God.
Intimacy with God
- Do you seek a strong dedicated relationship with your Heavenly Father? Consider this prayer to Him.
Jordan River Stones
- What do these stones represent in your life? Read one authors perspective of Godís teaching in Joshua 4.
- Do you really know God? Do you have the courage to ask God for what is best? Consider this prayer.
Letting Go Of Anger
- Does your anger keep eating at our soul? Is it turning to bitterness and resentment? Read this womanís remedy for forgiveness, peace, and hope.
- What does your life say? Read this manís story of living in a glass house, trying to make it on his own, and finally surrendering to God.
Listening to Godís Voice
- This missionary in Uganda has learned a new perspective on listening to God. Will you be challenged too?
- Do you want to share the story of your life? What is your purpose and passion? Are you a survivor?
Loss of Innocence
- Has your innocence been stolen? Did you suffer from a childhood filled with loss? Consider this womanís story.
- Read of one womanís fight with greed and how she gained a new perspective on true wealth. How do you respond to riches?
Meaning In Tragedy
- Is there ultimately a purpose when we face hard times in our lives? Read this manís story of hardship and hope.
- Are you struggling from a recent miscarriage? Is the pain more than you can cope with? Read this woman's story of healing.
- Does a poet look at nature in a deeper way than the average person? Consider these thoughts by poets about our world.
New Age Beliefs
- Read one womanís account of this movement. Find out what she learned and how it impacted her life. Did she find fulfillment?
Perspective on Poverty
- What is your view of poverty? Read this perspective from Indonesia and learn from a man who personally experiences poverty on a daily basis.
Poems About Aging
- Aging can be difficult, but with the right perspective one can find peace and contentment. Consider this poem.
Poems About Jesus
- Read poems written about Jesus and one young woman's relationship with Him.
Poems About Jesus Video*
- Watch this moving piece that illustrates how all of history culminates in the birth of Jesus. What is the meaning?
Prayer for Hard Times
- Are you experiencing a time of suffering or hardship? Consider this prayer of surrender. Give your struggles to your Savior.
Prayer for Leaders
- Are you in a position of leadership? Consider these prayers to help you keep your focus on Christ, instead of the overwhelming tasks before you.
Prayer of Faith
- Do you want to pray with faith, understanding Godís amazing power? Reflect on this prayer and devotion.
Prayer of Humility
- Do you want to be free of selfishness? Study and prayer and find help for your hurting soul.
Prayer of Praise
- Do you desire to seek Godís face in praise and worship? Consider this powerful prayer of worship to God.
Prayer on Fear
- Do you struggle with fear? Consider this prayer, stating your trust in God, who is in control of all things.
Prayers of Confession
- Do you want to cleanse your heart to God? Consider this prayer and then express your thoughts to God.
- Do you seek to reflect your Savior? Consider this illustration from everyday life. Are you reflecting Christ?
Rules to Live By
- What guidelines can we use to govern our lives? Read this womanís list and see how it can also impact your life.
- Sometimes I find that I forgot just how I left that place...I did not do it by myself, it took Amazing Grace.
Saved from Hell
- Can I be saved from living life in hell? Read the journey of one man who gave up a life of drugs and found healing.
- How do I find God? Read one womanís journey of trying to find God, hitting a few roadblocks, and the learning the truth.
- Is God directing your service to Him? Consider this prayer from a heart of one who wanted to anticipate greatness for God.
Steps to Recovery
- What are the steps? Learn how one man worked through the steps and found healing and peace.
- Are you experiencing grief beyond words? Consider these expressive poems that express comfort and peace.
- Do you like to stay in your own area of comfort and not deviate from it? Consider this story story.
- A poem by Karl Krahn about the Guide that is available to lead us through life. Who is your guide?
The Journey Video
- Does God Exist? Is the Bible True? Who is Jesus? Randall Niles shares his spiritual journey from atheist to believer. This is a must-see short video clip. Stream it now!
Total Surrender to God
- How is this accomplished? Read one person's testimony of how surrender greatly impacted her life.
- Do you struggle with surrendering to Godís plan? Consider this prayer of surrender and share your heart with God.
Trusting God Video
- Louisa Stead wrote the words to, Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus in the midst of personal tragedy. What is the meaning?
- What is truth? Who is Truth? Is there on basic truth? Find out through a poem written by Jeff Hildebrandt.
- Should I keep praying for my spouse? Read this womanís journey of prayer for her husband. What was the result?
Wanting Another Baby
- Do you want another child, but don't know if you're ready? Does your spouse agree with your decision. Read this woman's story.
- Preparing for two weddings just six weeks apart has put my mind on Godís big wedding feast to come. Do you anticipate it?
- Do you wish to express your love through poetry? Consider this poems written for the bride and groom.
Where are You God?
- Do you wonder where He is? Consider this manís journey through life. Where was God in the trials?
Who Is The Holy Spirit
- Why is it important to understand the concept of God in us? Understand more here and study the biblical support.
- Do you wish to express your worship to God? Consider these prayers to get you started. Express your heart to Him.
Yes We Can
- What if all the promises of change that politicians make were fulfilled? What then? Learn from Alexander the Great.
* New Content
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- We have all sinned
and deserve God's judgment. God
, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus
, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died
for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried
, and rose from the dead
according to the Bible
. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior
, declaring, "Jesus is Lord
," you will be saved from judgment
and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
Yes, today I am deciding to follow Jesus
Yes, I am already a follower of Jesus
I still have questions